Integrated Management System Policy
Objective of Torrent Gas:
To provide safe, reliable and uninterrupted supply of gas to all its customers; and to continuously augment to meet the stakeholders requirements.
Torrent Gas endeavors to achieve a position where all its operations are viewed with trust by all stakeholders. We strive to develop this trust by imbibing and maintaining International Standards for Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety Management.
We shall strive to achieve this by:
- Commitment to comply with applicable legal and other requirements of Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety management.
- Establishing robust systems and transparent processes and providing efficient leadership to all teams.
- Providing a safe and healthy work environment to all employees/ workers at all times for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health and is appropriate to the purpose, size and context of the organization and to the specific nature of its OH&S risks and opportunities.
- Promoting a work culture that fosters participative decision making, with the latest technological advances for sustainable growth and development.
- Commitment to eliminate hazards and reduce OH&S risks by having a system which enables consultation & participation of workers.
- Enhancing awareness about quality, environment, health & safety and its benefits amongst employees, external providers, customers, and other interested parties.
- Ensuring that our facilities are Designed, Constructed, Operated & Maintained (DCOM) to deliver their Desired Performance for supply of gas in a Reliable and Safe manner (DPRS) throughout their life cycle.
- Commitment to climate change adaptation/ mitigation, sustainable use of resources, and protecting Environment.
- Continuously striving to evolve processes that set benchmarks in the Quality, Environment, Occupational Health & Safety Management arena in the pursuit of excellence.
- Adopting latest technologies which provide transparent access to information to all stakeholders.
- Effective monitoring of the objectives of IMS and provision of adequate resources for the same.
- Being a responsible corporate citizen by nurturing human values, transparency and addressing the concerns of employees, the stakeholders, the society, the environment, and the nation.